Dance your way into a healthy relationship!
People of all ages can learn to dance. Students from 18 to 80 have learned to dance in a fun and easy way using the World Famous Arthur Murray® teaching method.
Arthur Murray Dance Studios offer a fun comfortable learning environment. Many students have reported weight loss, increased flexibility, enhanced strength, better posture, increased self confidence, lowered blood pressure, increased energy and endurance, and a more positive mood. Some students have been referred by their physicians, or recommended to continue dancing due to the benefits they have experienced.
Arthur Murray Dance Students gain many benefits through becoming better dancers. While developing your dancing skills you should not be surprised if you:
- Get more fun and enjoyment from your social life.
- Enjoy increased self confidence.
- Meet new people and make new friends.
- Improve your overall health.
- Feel more at ease in social situations.
- Find the exercise and fitness you’ve wanted.
- Make your partner happy.
- Enjoy attending more parties.
- Find your business relationships improving.
- Acquire more grace and poise.
- Overcome shyness.
- Relieve stress.
- Stand out on the dance floor.
- Feel refreshed and relaxed.
One of the great benefits of learning to dance at the Arthur Murray® Schools of Dance is that your dancing will last a lifetime. It is always yours to continue and enjoy.
- "My husband and I bought the beginner's package to learn to dance for our wedding. It turned out perfectly and everyone was so impressed with our dance. We loved it so much that we are continuing on to do some competitions."Megan E.
- "Our instructor was super nice, patient, and explained the steps really well. I was surprised how fast the half hour went and how much fun we had! I am excited to have a weekly date night on the books with my husband and learn a new skill together!"Erika K.
- "I have danced in Arthur Murray studios in several states. While they are all welcoming and remember my name when I walk through their doors, nowhere else do I feel such a special connection as a student with all the staff as I do at the Bellevue studio. I would highly recommend this studio to anyone wanting to learn to dance no matter as a single dancer, male or female, or as a couple. You might think (as I did) you cannot do it, but I am proof that you can."Mitchell T.